Industrial Engineering Group focuses on Process Improvement initiatives for productivity enhancement. Through Consulting, Workshop & Training it creatively applies its skills and experience to those components that profoundly affect an organization’s performance and provide a foundation for growth and success. The services to the organizations are being provided in the following areas:
• Best Practices Benchmarking.
• Process and Productivity Improvement studies.
• Organizational restructuring and Manpower Rationalization.
• Lean Manufacturing.
• Productivity linked incentive schemes.
• Six Sigma.
• ISO 9001 : 2008 & Quality Management.
• Assessment based on EFQM / MBNQA Business Excellence Framework.
• Project Management
• Time & Motion Study
In developing the expertise, the Industrial Engineering Group of NPC has worked closely with the following institutions of prominence :
• GTZ, Germany
• Fraunhofer’s Information Centre Benchmarking, Germany
• Centre for Interfirm Comparison, U. K.
• PIMS, U.K.
• American Productivity and Quality Centre, USA.
• Jarett Thor International, USA
• Asian Productivity Organisation, Tokyo.
• NITIE, Mumbai.
BOOKLET ON GLEAN